Saturday, March 12, 2011

Used Marlin 36g 30-30

Momoi ah ah Unless we have to help Japan!


comense Believe that since this nightmare I've been very encontacto with Momoi chan and Suzuki its Manager, ah despite what is happening they are well, first with the Earthquakes and after the Tsunami , Momoi is witha very quickly in twitter and distribute information ah ah eat all trying to stay calm! Momoi

muchisimos began ah RECEIVE messages of support from all his fans worldwide ah, and she been trying ah ah Cheering everyone! As

its mangage Suzuki san ah ah nevertheless been in cash comunicasion ah me through emails, telling me that they are very good!

In fact in the early morning I was falling asleep last night and sent him an email asking about the situation and believe that before the news on conoser hiso me the news that had just broken the Fukushima nuclear plant, immediately after the minutes ah ah I walk up the news and American news alarmed me much, but shortly afterwards the same Suzuki sent me another email saying that Momoi, he and all were well in Tokyo that was being Biento ah radiation elsewhere and that the Japanese government there was no alarm echo in the Tokyo area, so by the time they are well and I am super I'm flattered to receive news from them first hand! Momoi
ah
been very active with the idea of \u200b\u200benergy saving and not spending it because with every situation that Japan is living there almost no energy and energy saving state ah linernas home with a camp, I think most people in Japan is taking similar ideas!

is a very difficult situation for me because I feel very close ah Japan and it was very strange that all my friends, relatives and people from my work when they heard the news I called to ask how was my girlfriend and all my friends in Japan , and I felt good that everyone here is Solidaris with this situation, but at first were very difficult times that I did not know where everything was the world of my friends in Japan, ah little bit everyone pueron reporting thanks to email and social networks! It was first

Momoi and Suzuki ah minutes of what happened, after my friend Anna in Nagoya, and today my friends from the band Red Bacteria Vaccine in Tokyo that all are fine, while my girlfriend received message of in Sapporo, and that more preocupaman Riku and Shokotan Hide fans living in the area most AFET throughout Japan in Sendai, but just a few minutes ago I say they get the electric power and in the Sendai area is where they are do not get the Tsunami, they have been together all this time in your apartment without leaving any side ah but who are well, and finally relax! Everything

is going to think me ah echo of which we have many people who although not ah of Japan ah want this country as ours and it's not fair that this happening, many wonderful people there and pretty who is living there, that have given me As much eh ah lot of people in the world you doing the same, Japan is a land that ah echo change our lifestyle, which inspires us a lot and I think ah it's time to do something for them!

ah Something I called attention to a lot, is that all my friends here that I have the travel saven ah Japan in a month, eh even my mother told me that she was opposed ah this trip, and most of all tell me if I can travel and help with anything you do, and this is something I want to do The truth can not but I think I can do, I have to do something there, I have plane tickets and everything so I have to prepare something to bring some help and can help with anything in this country so wonderful, that beyond this the Idol ah eh always followed, that are beyond friends and wonderful people who gave me their friendship ah and that beyond this the woman I love my girlfriend but my Naito!

buelta These days I will give a Mexican consulate in Las Vegas Nevada USA and the American Red Cross to see what I can support in Japan!
Just passing through Mexico, Sinaloa and a couple of hours in Mexico believe that not even I can help to bring ah support people in Japan but have no idea and just find a way to do it, because flight and travel I have yet quiet ah Japan want to do something that we can all help! Osaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment