Friday, March 11, 2011

Circuitdigram Of Temperature Sensor

Resolution Born from my Pretty purchase ♣ ♠ ☼ ☼ Review


wapisimas
Hello!
As I told you in the entry in which I purchase at Bornprettystore , Referring to the Polish Crack enamels.
I contacted them by email to tell them the problem I had with these glazes.
After trying different basic colors, making the past fast, slow, one pass, two passes and etc. etc. There was no way that these glazes do Crack the effect they had to do.
were doing at all times by sending emails with the various options proposed to me and all evidence to the glaze, accompanied by photos .
I get some for you to see for yourselves:
In this picture you can see that if you cracked the enamel but once dry, crumbling like dust.
This is seen to use different basic colors, and this is the most one quarter the enamel.
This can also be seen that the nail that is the red Polish Crack crumbles and falls off before I could put even a top coat over the green SY ....= not feel like Crack jejejeje ; = P

sent me an email saying he was sorry and that the enamels had to be in poor condition, and I guess that will be true because I saw a video somewhere another blog that other girls if they have worked. I said I returned the money without problems.
I told them that if they wanted to send them the enamels were not thinking that I wanted the money for the face is that these glazes do not want for anything, I have them stored in a box at the top of a closet .... = S, told me not to lack that there was no problem.
I asked PayPal account, which gave them the same day, that would be in early December and I did not hear anything more from them ¬ ¬.
I have great patience and I dress her and miss the days, weeks and months.
I had already forgotten about this topic, when watching videos on YT so happened that one of the gurus that same web page had commanded him things that try and Plin!! I came to my head and I said pochos enamels .... walk if they are returned me the money!!
I will remind you that I'm still waiting.
not idle and will send a mail to know if the money was lost on the way ... or something!! and the next day had the income left me hallucinating PayPal ..... O_O I do not want to get my findings .... think that because they had forgotten: how fast this time! And that
has been the resulucion of glazes Crack Polis "pochos" ^ ^.
Otherwise things went very well asked me as Hello Kitty plate and nail stickers.
And this was the resolution, had a good ending to all this fuss with glazes and good despite my disappointment with the glaze, I'm glad that everything has been solved ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment