Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie First Pic

εїзεїз Self ^ ^ Birthday Gifts Mini haul εїзεїз

Solete! I have already
here the input of all my self-birthday gift:) not much make-up are 2 little things any more, but I have and makeup for a while ... I decided to buy other stuff ^ ^ T
Primark:
shirt had to come with me yes or yes!! and is a twitter / junkie like me as I saw Twitter I came to my head and said to the basket) over only 3 eurillos!
In this message I have not so clear ... I think it's something like if I play at your own risk ...?¿ no idea if any of you understand what brings you to tell me lol I love the color and so I buy it ^ ^ .3 euros too.
Shorts Primark:
For a short pataloncitos by now with some tights and I are great and I have started many times and also the warmth that I will benefit substantially. 10 Euros
Scarves / neck Primark:
scarves are cotton, but are sewn and the whole scarf in the winter show, very cool and best time for when I use a lot safer than As much as I love and look great;) 3 Euros each
Primark Necklace:
is beautiful or not?? lol I loved it as I saw it by hanging it on the wire loop that carries that hits me with the ring my mother gave me and love me ^ ^ Larguita 3 euros. Bracelets
Primark:
For all this bunch of bracelets for 3 € and with colors as navy could not stay there this spring / summer I'm going to put much seguriiiiiiiisimo. Bracelets
Primark:
the Same
above for 3 € but in these colors so romantic, pink, gold, gray and makeup. I love too .... I have a problem with supplements!! Hahahaha ^ ^
Sox Primark:
These averages was perfect! details of the bows by a line in the back half of the super cool and I thought for 3 € I will come great for a wedding that I have the day 5;)

White Dress:
This dress more like that obligation to buy it for me because as the averages are for a wedding that I have that on March 5, looking for something simple and I really liked the cut of this dress as it is fitted at the waist and neck detail and I like and it seemed original) were € 19.99.
Pack White Earrings:
I love this kind of earrings and I have other from years ago and used a lot in this is, to combine with many looks and even in the picture look black the latter are brown and I love chocolate ^ ^ cost me € 4.99 and leaving for 1 euro each pair of earrings I feel great. Lipstick
tone White Bordeaux:
The photo says it all is a red super red and I love it! if now I have been given by the Reds, you know that this thing goes in spurts temporadita had my rose ... red now lol ^ ^ and cost € 4.99 had really wanted to try some of the white makeup line and decided to start with the lipstick ^ ^
new camera cover for Hello Kitty:
This case is the purchase to the seller of the boats Hello Kitty dispensers teach you in this post and the seller is: happyday_bestbuy is hard thing I love, and so goes the camera and is protected in a rack to put the memory cards I'm crazy! were € 6.95 with free shipping not cool??

Nyx Blush Cream Glow Ringtone:

and I had a wild desire, crazy to try this blush and you've made entries them, and you will know that whenever I say what I see and comment same I love them! And give it to me elected because he was so badly ^ ^.
This is a beautiful rasa leaves look beautiful and very good flushed face XD.
Nyx Blush Tone Cream Rose Petal:
This cost me more choose the Glow had it very clear from the beginning but then it drove me crazy with so many shades, but in the end I decided on this beautiful peach tone and feels great too.
The buy on eBay to the buyer who always buy Nyx and Joy's costmetics cost me € 10.48 is not bad as it has to spread a little longer with a little more than enough
^ ^ And these are all my self-gifts! I have to make an entrance to what I will wear for the wedding and tell you a very big dilemma that I have to see if you can help me ^ ^ U!! I liked
??

0 comments:

Post a Comment