Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playgroung Free Wideos

・ ✿ Unil Look: Red on Black

Hello Bloggers! Today I bring
a look of fingernails that have taken this week), the reason was my last purchase Mercadona, which is this black enamel:
is No. 58 and I love it! Not because I did not have any black enamel, nothing but the essence of the collection of Eclipse but glitter and little kids that I keep Konad as paño.Así gold that was not idle and drawing that I had to shopping (there to see what they spread to my food shopping in the Mercadona, fears and my mother!) then buy this glaze to see if I liked to see me with black toenails. I thought I was going to see rare, but for anything! I love ^ ^! do I have my Dark dotted hahaha.
As not a lot to me to either look, I started to machines that could do with a black background ... and this was what I thought;)
Sip .... it is unfortunate but expected more red highlight, and I look like a brown or something like that = (, but good to me is more discreet than I had thought lol ^ ^.
What I used was:
Konad
red enamel and black enamel Deliplus No 58.

BM16 I used the drawing board which is below the box.

As always I get a base before painting my nails so they do not transfer me to the nail color stays yellow then, I set the Base Deliplus Vitamins.
drying drops have become a favorite for me, and I speak of them in the next: I bought it, I've tried;).
To finish off the Top Coat Sally Hansen Double Duty, soon I will speak of it, but I've found my advancement Top Coat because as you see in the photos for stamping no smearing ^ ^!!


That's it!! you do not see how I roll up to look for a nail lol;).
you think? you like? or that I am very clumsy??

0 comments:

Post a Comment