Friday, March 18, 2011

Sore When I Press On Stomach

∙ »Ж Ж MakeUpClub Mini Order' ∙

wapisimas
Hello!
Today I bring a mini is so mini order and only asked for 1 thing lol ^ ^ and that is that I found out that shipping costs were Make-upClub free if the purchase was more than 1 €, and I was so crazy to ask this Web was behind it since I saw Aishawari one of your videos;):
Martore Salmon Concealer how well I've heard of him for the dark circles (like mine ^ ^). I have only used 1 time, so when you've tried it so well I tell you that I'm gone ;)
My first impression is that it is very creamy and works well, I have put this last photo if someone wants to buy you know the reference. It cost me € 8.12
because I asked in Godette because it's more like me to put on the Zpalette ^ ^. I sent this
Borla Grey Velvet ... not if it is to apply concealer, which I think is a bit odd ... or they sent as a gift. I do not think I give very useful and I've become No. 1 fan of brushes:

And that's it! Was or was not asked ???¿¿¿ MINI lol ^ ^ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment