Thursday, March 10, 2011

Safeway Brand Preg Test




This picture was sent Momoi on Twitter! I can almost say it's almost exclusively. She retwitteó a photo of Otsu Jien using a green wristband IVY. I sent a photo to Momoi saying that I also used mine (the photo below is what I sent) and she said "Oh, thx! I wear too (*'-'*)", followed by the picture that heads this blog.



And today, looking for a video on YouTube, I came across this video. This video is from I climb the stage for my autograph when I give a gift. There's a part where she tells me about the Power Glove y. .. recalled signing it! She tells me. At the end of the autograph I wrote "See you soon!", Was written in Japanese but it shows me and tells me in English, "says see you soon." I was delighted to find that video (^ ^)



On Tuesday I came Yoake no Samba! So this week I'll have a review of the record and why it's worth buying.

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment