Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Toddler Broken Capillaries Face

Dr Jart BB Cream + Silver ☺ ☻ ☼ Lavel

Potingueras
Hello!


Today I bring the Review of the BB cream Dr. Jart + Silver Lavel that I taught in this entry and since I have tried on many occasions wanted to tell you about my experience with it.
The truth that covers a lot and at least the redness and makes me the perfect cover, not heavy on the skin noticed once seated.
I'll put some photos of before and after that you may know I speak:
With nothing more my moisturizer
BB
With just fantastic.
The truth is that the difference is much ^ ^.
I have to say I recently applied can be frightened by the color that is so clear, I'm scared and pisses me off because I thought not could be reused, but after a while the truth that the BB is based on skin color and fit.
This is the color that you have:




was so free blur on the skin:
and blurred or see the difference with the color of the hand:



is not so light in the application as a foundation can cost a little at first, I applied to the sigma F80 (of which I speak on this entry ) although I read that with the fingers is applied as best I am very asquerosita and so I do not like aplicármela ... but if you do not mind the hands Manchare sure cost you less ^ ^.
Once the BB sits well into the skin, I was super comfortable it was like not wearing anything and I like a lot, as I said before the initial color is very clear, but as I read due to oxidation of the components of the BB is darker and more suited to our color.
I love her and that also has SPF 35 to protect my skin while its properties at least this, acts against pimples, shiny and first signs of aging.
With Dr Jart BB and powders that come in the pack:

I is perfect and hold me all day without shine.
I'm looking forward to test the sample I sent Bellogirl the eBay seller you buy BB.


to see if they fit my color and I will investigate some more to see what could be interesting for me when I finish this Jart + DR. We keep you informed
! .
What you think?? to tell the difference?? you think?? ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment