Monday, March 7, 2011

Stomach Acid Throat Burns

De camelleo Potinguil with Kazu

Hello Wapis ^^!!!!
Today I bring an appetizer I had already wanted to do. As the title is a bit of camelleo I did with Kazu and I talk a lot with her via IM and he commented sometimes that I have nearly no furniture store where treatment with essence and she told me that they had put a store very close to home that had everything.
The store has a page on facebook: Cosmetic-Essence and I think in the near future even be able to buy online ^ ^ is awesome!!
So she offered to buy a few things and I thank him Enorrrrrrmemente.
What I asked was: Pure Skin
anti-Pickel DUO:
is a concealer and a liquid for the treatment of blackheads and pimples. Its side a roll-on with a clear liquid:
That is step 1 to the liquid in the granite, wait to dry and apply the concealer that comes with an applicator like the gloss it over 2:
have not tried it yet because strange things in life have not had a long grain and I was delighted O_O eh? but it seems deliberately lol ^ ^
Express drops dry;
The desire that had !!!!! I have been fatal uffff what you have to be a good ratazo with hands still waiting for polish to dry to me and sometimes as much as I still wait chafar ......¬¬ not be dry I bought some ranting!! So these drops are the polish to dry in a heartbeat I will come in handy ^ ^ riiiiiiight!
Nail art, nail jewels
These precious priedrecitas to decorate nails! I never imagined that they were so tiny ... I hope to see me with the pulse workaround that I have .... I'll tell you. I liked that came with the glue and everything ^ ^. A pic for you to see which are:

Are not they beautiful??

Palette I love Berlin:

Ays!! The was eager and can not get here as Kazu told me that there had it not hesitate for a second ^ ^!
I would not put "Chuache" (I put that word always reminds me of Andrea ^ ^) because now you will have very light.


I love all the colors are great and can be mixed with each other and make some beautiful looks XD
He has sent me all these catalogs (to get their teeth longer .... lol = P)
And besides his part as a gift and sent me this gloss is a treat!!
da cherry smells like, like heart lollipops to lifelong mmmmmmm!! and is so nice ^ ^
of


super cool effect on the lips. Neni Thank you so much for everything!! are a Solete !!!!! Muacksssss! ^ ^
May you have like the little things??

0 comments:

Post a Comment