Monday, March 21, 2011

Gnome Projector Slides

.:. ✿ * ゚ '・ ✿ ゚ We now .。.:* 413 *.:. ✿ *゚ '゚ ・ ✿..

wapisimas
Hello!! Siiiiiii
are already 413 in the blog! I can not believe! I'm super happy that so many little people you like my blog ^ ^.
I am delighted with each and every one of you is a real luxury to have a follower so nice, friendly and good people;)
Since I started the blog not reach as many people thought, was content with going reporting and that any person is outside help what I tell and teach, but never imagined I get so many of you and gustare XD.
That and being there for reading, commenting, supporting me and all I want to give a THANK YOU ^ ^ enorrrrme.



I plan to do a drawing and as before I'm going to do for the fans who already are on the Blog.
I think it fair that if I will do a Draw to reach a certain number of followers the Sweepstakes is between those seguidoras.Espero bother anyone because I do so, but as the purpose of the Sweepstakes is not to have more followers but rewarding those already, I wanted to do so, this does not mean that new followers are not welcome to anything! are much;). We
with prizes, no big deal but the thing is and there is little budget chunga Sorry:
neutral palette of 72 colors:
I put a picture for you to see the size of the shadow that no one takes the scare then ^ ^ .
Kajal Blue Haven:
This
This closed course I put a picture of mine so you can see it is:
Corrector Carlo di Roma 1:
Jumbos Easy Paris:

Sweepstakes Rules:

  • Being of the 413 followers of the blog to today: 21 / Marzo/2011 . profiles are worth well hidden because if you were not before or after to this day. I have saved the list of supporters who are up today so they can be the point if you want of course!
    Since the last time I had problems with the name of followers and the name that appears in the comment I leave a link to the blog Yeli Love that explains how to know the name and change it;) ( linck to your blog )
  • have enabled profile that I can easily check if you follow the blog;)
  • Leave a comment on this post saying that you want to participate and follower nick ^ ^
  • The draw is at National: sorry long if there are followers outside of Spain but it is an effort to buy the things I draw and expenses outside Spain shoots me the budget I'm really sorry States
  • The draw will end on 15 April at 23:59 CET.
  • The winner will s 4 days to contact me but it will make the draw. ( tab "about me" you have my contact email ).
not need to proclaim the Sweepstakes because if you are not a follower before you can not aim.
Sweepstakes Sortea2 be made by any website or similar.
will publish the list of participants as soon as possible and Sweepstakes carried out, after a few days for possible claims in the List.)
Gifts are not much but wanted to thank physically (so to speak) all the gratitude and affection I receive from you ^ ^.
Hope you like everything and Good luck !!!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment