Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Hardwire A Lamp

Pray for Japan! Nico Nico

I ask a prayer for all the precious people of Japan, I do not really give many details, but my girlfriend is in Tokyo and I have very bad trying to find a solution! Ahi
many important people to me in Tokyo and several parts of Japan that I care about and believe they've been more in touch with them than ever, and are wonderful people who do not deserve to be in this sitiacion! Today
not talking about the Idol and the manager if not the fantastic human beings known these days eh, never before felt so close to them and think they are great people who do not deserve to be in this! Let
a prayer not only for them if not for all the wonderful people of Japan, leaving this nightmare will soon! Osaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment