Friday, March 25, 2011

Best Tv For Motorhomes

More Avon goodies ۞ ۞

Bloggeris Hello!! ^ ^
Today a appetizer with my new things from Avon would seem that I'm fond of the mark ^ ^! and try not to look looking at catalogs or anything ... but the other day on twitter LadyPottingues told me he had seen on the blog Jangsara this entry: Make up your Jangsara
This palette so pretty ^ ^ is True tone colors: electric Lace
As I imaginareis this is mine now lol;) are some beautiful colors:
I loved this purple and white perfect to illuminate and give light to the eye ^ ^
These two colors in this picture but you can not see well, are a nice dark gray and the other is a beautiful dark purple almost black.

pigments in the fingers and they are beautiful colors??
is a pity that today with the little light that had no clear view of the purple because it is beautiful .... UU
Well as you get to watch ... I saw this lipstick so pretty:
A beautiful nude pink! and what I like about it is super moisturizing and creamy ^ ^.

This time I can not put the Chuache on the lips, because I returned on Wednesday to intervene in the Dentist gum ... again .... if U.S. (not that east to the bow and ... noooo, it's then ..) I have the upper lip again as a black pudding from Burgos and not be afraid that plan haha.
We will cross all fingers that this time the thing goes Geniaaal and I have to do anything else Plissssssss !!!!!^^*
And another lip balm that my mother gave me that knows that now has also given me by the red;)
is a beautiful color and very creamy as well as above, but this lasts longer than the color ^ ^.
And I'm running out the sample they gave me at Lush's foot scrub, this was on offer and for me too ^ ^
is an exfoliating gel with sugar and lime Mojito makes jejeje ^ ^ and I will tell you ....
And these are my new things from Avon. That you have similar??

0 comments:

Post a Comment