Friday, March 4, 2011

Sims2ep9.exe Original

^ ^ ☻ ☺ 1 ۩ ۩ 1 I finish with them Part 4! 1 ۩ ۩ 1

Potingueras
Hello!
This month alone I have spent these little things .... should be borne in mind that this month has fewer days lol ^ ^.
And as I have done many things that I have had half the overalls are now ^ ^.
Shea Body Butter The Body Shop:
This butter I love it, smells wonderful as vanilla ice cream and nuts mmmmm! moisturize a lot and is well absorbed. The only thing that convinces me is the price as it is 16 € for 200 ml I think one pass .... I use cream of Neutrogena are 500ml and are 15 €. dDoes buy I think this gave me a promotion.
Neutrogena Hand Cream Concentrated:
This cream is really good for the hands that are very dry and damaged, is a bit thick so if that is true but I use it mainly at night before bed and every morning I have my hands it is a pleasure. I love it and if I ever find another offer to buy back to me safe.


extra mild soap with Argan Oil:

This is the soap which I spoke on this entry this is what I had a few weeks ago to this day there is nothing left but of course I had to make a symbolic forum that was not going to take a picture to nothing lol ^ ^. The truth that I am deluded into a thousand years since I finished a pill soap.
As I said in my day I liked it.
I have another whole pill but first let me spend a Gel Cream Argan also about which I will comment.

Heel Repair Cream and feet Ureadin Podos Isdin:
This cream is a mini size that I got at the pharmacy and I was delighted. It's super moisturizing with a touch minty summer that she will be great because it refreshes and relaxes your feet.
What I like about this cream is absorbed very fast has made me glad the truth because as I said on occasion makes me very angry that creams may take time dry out if I have to wear anything but ...¬¬ shower.
will investigate and if the price is very expensive this summer that comprare sure ^ ^. Avene
Hydrance Optimale ligere:


This cream I have already spoken countless times I made an entry only to talk about it here
I have a spare already ^ ^ so if you buy it again;)
draw, Ghassoul :
I already talk about the in this entry of their properties and how to use it. Say that I liked it, leaves your hair very clean. That if!! need to rinse very very well! I insist must be bored lol as clear as it is not rinsing the hair can be a bit lumpy, but I use it after shampoo Lush clarify if there are remains and ready;).
sure I buy the largest packet in the shop again;)

And these are all products I've finished this month! You think???? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment