Monday, March 14, 2011

How To Open A Firex Smoke

・ ✿ ★ ☆ ゜ * My first pigment by Lululooks ゜ * ☆ ★ ☼ ♠ ♣

Hello Beautiful!
Today I bring you a post that makes me very excited! Since
by Lucia Lululooks ( if you know your blog tardéis not do so is great and always teaches innovative products, eye and nail looks amazing Encourage them! ) I could have my first pigment.
commented in any input you how beautiful they were the pigments and she had not idle sent me all these stuff for the try. I did not have it, and I told her but she insisted and so he did, and I like a little girl this year I had 3 times lol ^ ^ Kings.
The pigment in question is this:
Eggplant is a shiny pink color and gold AWESOME! I can not wait to try it and see how it is!!
XDD I posted this sample of a foundation of Yana Cosmetic :

as I will tell you I'm gone, is a brand that did not know and I have really wanted to try it;)
This brand Bronzer earthnicity remaining precious!

This Mineral foundation Alima Brand :
Multiple
And this precious mineral is true for the lips to blush ^ ^ the mark is progressinhealth which are products 100% natural:




The truth that has a beautiful color ^ ^ and it must be pretty much on the lips and cheeks.
And not content with all that sent me some samples too O_O!


A unisex lotion.

A sample of the brand Body Creme Juara which is rich in oil candlenut widely used in Indonesia for its moisturizing properties.





And a sample Axati cream for sensitive skin ^ ^ As I know Lucy! I have really wanted to try it to see if I do well and be able to target one more to my short list;).
And this is all that I command the loki when at first was a sample of pigment! Wapisima Thank you so much !!!!!! ^ ^.
I'll tell how I will be things as testing ^ ^ *.


0 comments:

Post a Comment