Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Over His Mothers Knee

.:. ✿ * ゚ '・ ✿ ゚ .。.:* I get the prize of the sorte of MOLI-ART *.:. ✿ * ゚ '゚ ・ ✿..

wapis
Hello!
Well if yesterday I got my raffle prize MOLI-ART performed in collaboration with Ladybelleza.com. I've loved all things through wapisima!! And the prize he had all these things:
I
detail about everything that comes:
-Sally Hansen Nail Enamel in tone Ruby Stilettos:



Ruby Stilettos
A lovely red with red glitter. I loved it and it now has given me the red and this is great!! ^ ^ Jejeje seems deliberately chosen.
Shade Exotic NYX in tone Green.
I love this shade is a color very special and had no shade of Nyx and I'm delighted. It is a very dark green with light green Shimer precious to you??
Shade Brown NYX in tone .


A beautiful camel color, and my great mate for the day to day, with nothing more than an outline and pulling! ^ ^ I really liked and looked a shadow! as the enamel seems deliberately chosen jejeje ^ ^


-W7 Blush Candy Floss.
The I loved packaging is almost identical to that of Benefit. It is a beautiful pastel pink and can be used both as an illuminator blush. This great! ^ ^
-Lip Sleek in tone Blaze.

A copper brown to beautiful, a little dry, but hard on the lips. The color is a bit dark for what I'm used to but in summer is sure to give useful;)


Ladybelleza.com -Bag:
to say about vanity, that I love color! and I will come to carry great things in the bag ^ ^


-Eye Mascara Sleek Drama.
going to forgive that I do not teach the brush or anything, but I do not want to open up to him not to spend any of the 3 that I have open, I do not want it dry;).

These are all the goodies! truth I'm happy with all I liked a lot, and I'm looking ^^!!! release all MOLI
Thank you so much for all you are a sun XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment