Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flourescent Light Suddenly Stops Working

★ Here I am again! ! ★

Potingueras
Hello!
Siiiiii I have fixed the laptop! and myself!! making it now! I do not believe and I lol! has been hard, slow and frustrating at times but I can! (Now I am spoiled by bragging UU) jajaja
Just a quick appetizer to tell you I'm going through all the photos to the laptop, I have to teach my birthday and my best gift autoregalos jejeje = P is that many years and ... . and morality have to get up ^ ^. Now
yanked me back, if strain is not the word I would snap ... taking a very heavy bowl in my house, I passed all I know!! so try not to spend many hours sitting on the computer because it hurts me more ...
But gradually I go about doing that entries FIXED!
Today I want to say goodbye without show you what my mother brought me today Mercadona:



Yes yes yes Argan Body Butter! not whether it will be fixed, if brought by a promotion because I have not gone to the purchase, this time I'm free medical prescription = S.
I put a picture of what it takes, as I'm the truth I liked:


No I've tried it yet in the body, but I could not help sticking his paw lol and I've tried it in the hands, smells wonderful and is absorbed very quickly, this cream promises!! ^ ^
And that's it, I'm editing photos while and as soon as possible to raise tickets now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment