Thursday, February 3, 2011

Port Royale 2 Vista Instal

∙ »Ж I've been in the shop Arganbio Ж« ∙

Hello Bloggers!
The other day on the blog Perilica84 saw a post where I talked shop Arganbio and the things she had tried this store, including the black soap and Ghassoul.
I walked around the web and saw that they have physical stores in Madrid and is facing more of where my mother.
So on Friday, taking advantage of my mother was there we went through the store, so lucky that my mother knew the owner of this store.
Man is super friendly, very friendly and explains all the properties, benefits and things of interest on these productos.Se see that he really likes all this and I anticipate that it would incur in a few all-natural shampoos,) so often weigh me there ^ ^. Shop for you to be in Madrid this at: Square Mostenses 3, Local 3 Bajo, for which no sales are from Madrid have found ^ ^. We
we decided to buy the natural black soap :
have more classes like black soap with argan oil and black soap with eucalyptus.
We chose, that is very unknown and moisturizing properties.
can be used to scrub and applied throughout the body, let it rest about 10 minutes and then if you want to give you an exfoliating glove throughout the body, clears and you skin is super soft.
rife long and is very pleasant to apply, has a peculiar smell very nice but does not last on the skin after rinsing.
Its ingredients are: water, olive oil, salt (viscosity) and glycerin. Then
to hydrate the skin looks great. We charge: 7.50 €
And the nice man gave me a sample of Ghassoul as it was one of the things that had attracted me more attention.
The Ghassoul is a 100% natural clay, purifying, astringent and hipoalergénico.Se can be used both for face to face after applying the pelo.Una fixed ghassoul absorbs grease and dirt particles, dead cells and dust particles are removed with water when he retires.

For Skin: is prepared as any clay that if taking into account not to use any tool of iron, preferably in a ceramic or plastic bowl and stir with some wood or plastic. Warm water is added and stirred, adding tablespoons Ghassoul until desired consistency. Is applied to the skin, always avoiding the eye area, massaging circular if we want an exfoliating effect and leave it about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
For hair: is prepared as for the skin, but is applied to wet hair and scalp stroke. Is left on for 10 minutes and must be clarified very well with water. We must ensure that clear as well but the hair is matted. In ghassoul
will produce a completely natural shampoo, excellent to combat excess fat, to give volume to fine hair too, to restore the shine to hair punished or off, or to fight dandruff. Once
used this product does not need to wash your hair with shampoo as this mud mask acts as a shampoo and dragging all the dirt.
I tried it on Sunday is my day Potingueo;) and in this manner was I lol:
Leaves hair suave.Lo very clean and I have noticed with more body and volume but I've only used once, so it is early to give my verdict, as soon as I finish the shows I go shopping a bag for me;)
And that's it. I hope you have been helpful if you have liked these 2 products I'll tell you for sure that I come back for something else ^ ^ *.

0 comments:

Post a Comment