Friday, February 18, 2011

Jason 323 Comet Chaser When Was It Manufactured

ah Momoi Current Image MEXICO!


main picture and the rest of the images we are accustomed to and have since February 2010 as Mexico Momoi's face will be changed for new pictures to give you more new and fresh image to the blog!


not expect a huge change, the blog will remain very similar, and that recommendations from the bloggers who have experience recomentado me not to overload the blog format and have it as much as possible so that after sensilla is not a open and headache last a century order to lower the information!


People who know a lot posts I have recommended that the fund must always remain white, which agreed with everything, and the text is the most important thing still remains the highlight!

It's like I say, what was the success of Facebook over MySpace, which always Prefiled Myspace Info overload and heavy, about facebook, are all equal, sets, uncomplicated, but more important is the information!

That's what counts for me is to always have fresh information, be putting new entries every 2 days, if I were to do so daily, but I can not for work and stuff, but I understand my idea is to try all the time to have something fresh to read about the world of Momoi, and I think that's what ah ah given the success that had Momoi Mexico, as a group of regular lecctores, imagine only in 2010 did more than 200 entries, a lot ah suoperndo by any other blog on Momoi!

^ ^ I hope this new Momoi presentasion of Mexico that has been his pleasure to be around ^ ^

Osaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment