Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pancake Mix In Belgian Waffle

of Lipstick and a Awards ♥ My

Hello wapisimas ^^!!!! Today
an appetizer with a Tag and awards that had pointed to publish but with all the noise of the laptop I could not do. But here they are;)

Yeli ♥ Love in his blog: Yelilove
MypinkBubble
and on his blog: My Pink Bubble
I have been nominated Tag this so original and cool! Wapis Thank you so much for remember me ^ ^ made me very excited.


was little lipstick you wore your mother? : If anyone would break clear and the poor, because they had to paint very clear that only the lips, just with all the stained face, clothes and other jejeje! I also loved how it smelled all makeup especially lipstick ^ ^

At what age did you buy your first lipstick? : me not characterized by having a good memory ... but if I started to make up to 15 at that age I'd buy the first lipstick ^ ^
Lip

red or pink? : ..... mmmm that difficult question! and more than a few months now that you have told Rosa fixed! but now he has given so buy Red lip .. You can choose both ???¿¿¿¿


The most expensive lipstick that you bought: I do not remember what it cost me was many years ago but was Bocardi Lina and I remember it was light brown! jejeje ^ ^


And the cheapest?: One of Carlo di Roma for € 0.90 in the ^ ^
chini
weirdest thing you've done with a lipstick .... : For rare rare is not, but I used lipstick in a hurry lol ^ ^


And finally, if you had someone recommend a lipstick that you recommend and why? :
Well not that they are of very high quality but for its price, many colors and are very Lip Cream I would recommend the Nyx.

Well although this did not come with the tag, as the lip thing going on I want to show a pendant that you have given away my mother Avon .... and so good as you imagine who has been ^ ^:


This "sweet reward" grant me subflava in his blog: Dreaming in Technicolor so I am very grateful for having remembered my ^^!!!!! beautiful thank you very much!



And Mia ♥ on his blog: Can not Be Perfect ♥ Mia has given me this wonderful award and for which I am veeeeery very grateful! Wapisima thank you very much for remembering me;)
I will not nominate anyone in particular because as I've been a few weeks off and not who has the awards and the tag, but I love the whole blog and you have like the Tag or a prize catch because it is free for all of you because you deserve it ^ ^:
Edito Salander because I had left some awards in his blog that I know but that made me really happy:









Many
wapa thanks I have really enjoyed and made me really happy that you remember me ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment