Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Many Amps On A12v Moped Battery

..: * *.:. Hello Kitty Shopping *..: * *.:.

Hello Beautiful!
Today I wanted to teach all the little things I bought Hello Kitty lately, as there are here some fan like me of the kitten I wanted to share with you;)
These 2 things will buy them from eBay seller: happyday_bestbuy
Bottle with Spray Dispenser:
I love it and I have it with alcohol to clean the shadows, blush, etc.) and cost me € 2.31 Free shipping.

Bottle with dispenser:

I have not decided whether to put cream, gel, hand soap, no, but this in my bathroom and is super cute XD.Me cost € 3.66 with free shipping too.

In order
sent me this bracelet as a gift.


A nice touch on his part the truth and I love it.
Keychain
Claire's:
This
my mother gave it to me last week that left Sale with her friends and she remembered me:) so I can not tell the price, only I can say I already put in my keys XD


multiprice Ring Store:
this if I can tell you the price because we bought together was 2 €, it seems that my mother is taking about my love for Hello Kitty and encouraged to buy anything lol if it is easy veeeeery me happy ^ ^


CMB storage box:
This box I found at the Center of DIY Timber that is near my neighborhood. I tried entering the Web if someone likes or is interested in buying can see where there are more centers of these, but this puts the maintenance web. I will put the web to see if they update soon: www.cmbbricolage.com And I cost 4 €.


This had a purpose at the time that I found is this:
all glazes
Meter! that in a cabinet and had already begun to be top of each other. I thought that if we were not so! O_O I'll jajajaa to buy another in anything! for stacking on top of each other and have them well organized.)
And those have been shopping ....
for now hahaha I hope you enjoy! I'm thinking if you make a post with all the things I have to helllo kitty in case anyone is interested or likes as much as me;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment