Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Much The Braces Cost In Lebanon

Report: New Image Expozilla Momoi

Hi! Lucre-chan desu! ^ ^

Today I come with my report of another event in my city, called Expozilla . This event is done by a shop for anime and trading cards, INK. Was held at the Crown College School on Sunday 20 of this month.

There was a lot of people, contests and lots of fun ^ ^

The interview I did this time is a cosplayer who came from out of town for work. They have many cosplays to be and really he is one of the best cosplayers I've seen. Reaffirm really should cosplay other countries like Japan ! He is amazing and one of the cosplays that will ( Ghost Rider) as he did in a hurry and had an excellent result ... And here is the video of the interview ^ ^



And another video of cosplay that I spoke up (this was at another event ^ ^)



And the gift of a slide with some pictures of the event ^ ^



That's my report for Momo-i Mexico and Akari Project!
Bye!
Lucre@Momo-i.Philip

PS: I apologize for the girls who scream back ... TT_TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment