Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valima Groom Dress In Pakistan

IMM # \u200b\u200b3

ratoooo ago that I happened by the blog. But, ultimately, the university has me pretty busy, but I always try to keep up with their blogs and other:). So given that I have not written any reviews, best show them the books I got for this day. Not many remember that already had shown that of my friend invisible and I read for the reading marathon.

First I put the photo of my dear little books:)


- Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Purchased) This book had already been on several blogs for a while, but I had no idea I was in my country until they buy a book Christmas gift for my grandfather, I saw it and buy it without thinking. And as you see, by the post-it that has stuck, I read it. I hope to bring the review soon, eh!

-I am number four of Pittacus Lore: (Purchased) What I can say? He was eager and quite (although I have it because I have not read) and I had lost hope that came to my country, but to my surprise and is available in English and in Colombia (the same way I buy it in English for the cover of Alex Pettyfer xD)

-Beastly by Alex Flinn: (Purchased) know many have read it and have found the story interesting. The story about the purchase is that the publishing house that distributes sac in English is not my country so I got to order it from Amazon, and so far I have it.

-six graves in Munich by Mario Puzo (Regalado) My brother always gives me books, and now I just got this, I say that is great and nothing more and nothing less than the author of the godfather dl. Really do not know if review it, tell me.

-Pd: I love you by Cecilia Ahern (Regalado) I'm giving it to a friend because they both love the movie and because I wanted to read the book.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling: (Recovered) for me is the best of my IMM. It turns out that lend it to a friend when he left the sixth movie and the time and just blatant devuelveee me (Aishh and I wanted to read it before Part of me and I was asking!) But the good thing is that back in my hands:)

So it was all my IMM, now is the time to comment and what read? What want on their shelves? And most importantly that outlines what they want?

Besitoss

0 comments:

Post a Comment