Monday, February 7, 2011

Imagenes De Og Mudbone

☺ ☺ I remain absent for a few days ^ ^ ☺ ☺ ۞


Hello beautiful!!
An appetizer short to tell you that I will not be in a few days.
few days I'm going to Malaga, to learn to drink from my friend ^ ^. I have a desire to give it a loooocas to devour her with kisses and hugs lol!
As I have no entry saved (I'm terrible I know!) These days the blog will be stopped, always do the tickets from one day to another or as two or three, but this time caught me without any prepared .
We've decided everything a little fast so I was caught unawares, and do not know if I'll be 4 or 5 days away, as I start on return tickets, haul and everything that occurs to me that is sure to come with ^ ^ full of energy.
I'm going to miss you very much, especially reading the morning with my coffee blogs, comment on your entries, and view the comments you leave me;) (jue!! Think I'll not return hahaha) is that I get sappy farewells me with even for a few days: P.
See you around!! AGAIN !!!!!!! ^ ^ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment