Friday, February 18, 2011

Maxi Mounds And Chelsea Charms

New CD, The Relog the 10 Anniversary and Appreciation

Wow started saying that as working women is Momoi, how many more projects besides touring Momoi Chan ago ah see it, and returning to Mexico Momoi makes three presentations began with the first and for me the most importande:

夜明け の サンバ is the title of new album presents Momoi, was released under the signature of Akiba Love the record label of our beloved Momoi:


As ah I'm concerned I love his music, but the booklet and the album cover is of excellent quality, very different from the past oh I love it! ^ ^


ah Come this link where they can get a TRIAL of what this fantastic album:


But http://rg-music.com/momoi/discography/momoi/dgaa-10004/
not only the album was the only thing Momoi present in these days if not during this Momoi next week ah Agostini Signature removed a line of robots called ROBOXERO where Momoi participate:

The ROBOXEROS I loved were sensational, and more for fans of these prototypes Robots are great:

I'm surprised they are quite big In the photo below we can see Momoi and ROBOXEROS ah ah whole team together working on this project:

Here is the link of ROBOXEROS: http://deagostini.jp/site/rbx/otokonorobot/
index.html
Finally I leave something I really like the Relog commemorating the 10 anniversary of Momoi career where she participated ah monkey network firm X designs, wow the relog is precious:

relog I think this was very well thought out to create it, and I can see many things in the world representing Momoi, in all aspects:

I think I will fight to get this precious Relog the 10 anniversary that is worth it ^ ^

Well this was a summary of some of the things where you had Momoi participation this week and believe that is enough, not everyone does so many things in one week Momoi really is our wonderfully ^ ^

Osaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment