Monday, February 28, 2011

Mcdonald I'm Lovin It Tune

Malaga ✿ ✿ ♥ Tag

bloggeris ^ ^ Hi!
Today I bring a mini mini haul and because I do not buy anything more than 3 things at Malaga. I had thought
Beautik happen by there, but I was reading in various forums that Nyx things were destroyed and if I was going was for so Nyx I did not pass.
was basically what you buy clothes for my friend's little girl Beautiful ^ ^. The purchase a few sets and a tracksuit for Hello Kitty at H & M was to comeeeerrrrrrrsela hahaha. In fact the girl is lovely and more cheerful to all, with every little thing that said laughing all the time, has stolen the heart and we can not wait to see her huge!! Well step
show you what I bought that I get homesick to remember one of them ... I was in KIKO
of Vialia and unbelievably ..... I only buy this shadow
number 122 : as you see in the picture is a beautiful taupe and sure I take a lot out ^ ^.

As I was finishing the day cream I pass by the pharmacy to which it was when I lived there and bought:

Avene Hydrance Optimale Light: which is the same I was using and not change for now hahaha. So if I kill myself and buy it without SPF!! I did not realize until a few days ago I made the picture ..... I'm a mess I know .....!!! jajaja
And as they had an offer to buy me:
Neutrogena Deep Hydrating : that is the same as last month but spent formats body butter, which I like more because it is easier to spend it all and scrape well:) lol come 2 together and 200ml each. These
the expended after Argan Body Butter Mercadona cerraditas as well ^ ^. Certainly the

Malagueñas already know, but for which you are not there and you plan to make a visit to this beautiful city, will open a new street KIKO Larios;) certainly larger and more things that of the CC Vialia !!!!!! ^ ^

And these are all things I buy there, I'm preparing the input hehehe my Autoregalos ^^!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment