Friday, February 4, 2011

What To Write For A Hen

Ones Chuache "unilateral ^ ^ ۞

Bloggeris
Hello!
Today I wanted to show some of the glazes I've bought or have touched me in a lot;) since the time of entry teaches us as it should.
And I'll start with:
  • Shelly Hansen Tone Ruby Stilettos 19:
Click on image to see bigger ^ ^
As I said in the entry in which I taught the prize is a red, red glitter beautiful I've done two pictures with natural light and flash but there was no way to capture the glitter of the U.S. Tell them I
Like much great with a single pigmented layer covers well but hey I have taken two, because I'm so ...
only thing I dislike this glaze is that it is rough when dry by the glitter, but I've solved by putting a layer of transparent enamel over essence and cool XD.
  • H & M Nail Ringtone Miss Stone Heart.
I love it! I'm hallucinating with glazes of H & M, have a great pigmentation and last 4 or 5 perfect days at least to me. I have to buy more colors because they will make sure my favorite.
There is little to say about the color of enamel is a beautiful gray, not kill me for this season and is coming great! ^ ^
  • tone Enamel Color & Go 34 Walk Of Fame:



This topo I has love for his color, pigmentation, and because its like the H & M me lasted 4 days without skipping any nail a delight, let me remove it because I get bored so many days with the nails of the same color!
And these are the ones that I have been testing so far, I feel that in some pictures you can see a wound .. I key is the tip of a knife if you are cooking ... U.S. can not be cut and be watching TV at the same time = P lol. I also shot a few weeks without paint so I thought we had hands lavármelas fatal both to heal the boca.Así that I will now put all the "Chuache" ^ ^ I have left.
What do you like most? To you last as long these glazes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment