Friday, February 25, 2011

Whats Happened To Kelly Family

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ Birthday Gifts

Hello Beautiful!! ^ ^
First of all tell you that my birthday was on 17 and 16 the birthday of the blog!! XD riiiiiiight 1 year together!
Actually I felt sorry for not being able to make an entrance in a position the same day, but as you know my laptop decided to not work that same week ....¬¬ U.
wanted to thank you for your support and company in this year, that I myself believe me if I even say 1 year ago! I was going to have so many little people like my blog! and was to meet people so wonderful, generous, friendly and above all that I learn many things every day!! THANK YOU!
And now I come to teach you ragalazos my birthday! this year have pulled the house down!

Camera Canon PowerShot:
My hubbys tired of hearing my complaints about bad photos that I had to get to the phone, gave me this piece of camera! ! which makes a nice addition and it will go fotoooooooos incredible noting on the blog) I'm happy with it lol! Amoreeee Thanks!
6 inch Sony Reader ebook:
My father with whom I share the love of reading, and since I learned to read I have purchased most of the books I just got this piece ebook so I can keep all the books you want and download me ..... "Legally clear" books I like most;)! best gift the truth!!
desk chair:
My aunt who is my guardian angel! not content to give me money so he could go to Malaga to learn to drink from my friend (who by the way is beautiful, and smiling gordota. A cute go!) as a birthday gift! I bought this piece of chair, to stop torturing my back the hours I spend here. And I like and I have not customized with a sticker of wine from Hello Kitty! do you think?? I like the result jejeje;)
neighborhood store T:

also gave me this shirt so pretty, who said he had bought in a shop there near his home. I love and detail of the back with a piece of lace is gorgeous looks great and the loop is all the same ^ ^
lace wire ring and bracelet, leather and wire flowers White
My mother is always in the details, I just got this beautiful ring and bracelet White this spring I do not mean to take. The ring is rubber accounts and well below that fits any size finger;)

Speaking Silver Ring:
This ring was also present from my mother, I just love it! is beautiful and very original and I take it off;)
Hello Kitty T-Shirts:
That I'm going to say these shirts that were also gifts from my mother. Chiiiiiiiflan me! and this already counting the days to get warm!! ^ ^

White Dress:
My mother (ays we'd do without our mommies who are in it ^ ^) I bought this beautiful dress / jersey in Blanco, I call it because I use not only with cigarette pants, so to me is more of a jersey lol:) It's beautiful and has a super comfortable neck and pretty puffed sleeves encantaaaa me XD
flower headband Primark
also a gift from my mother) and wear it to match the perfect blue jersey love me as I am a fan of the supplements I love ^ ^

Pajamas and slippers Etam:

If you also best gift for my mother lol! the shoes are super cute and very very comfortable and do less cold now when I will come beautifully now I have my boot is a whopping one;) and super comfortable pajamas and also very cool ^ ^.


Disney Pajamas and Nightgown / Dress: ;
These parties have been present for some friends of my mother who spent my birthday at home to congratulate me and drink with us. Pijamillas
Disney Both are super comfortable and chilly for the summer I love;) and the gown is a dress that seems completely and I can see to be perfectly at home in the summer ^ ^

These are all my best gift for birthday I have similar?? I am amazed with all the things that have given me this year and they are cool !!!!! ^ ^ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment