Monday, January 31, 2011

Karate Board Holder Plans

1 ۩ ۩ 1 I finish with them, Part 3! 1 ۩ ۩ 1

Hello Beautiful!
Today I bring you the entry that I've been doing a couple of months and the products that I spent during the month.
This thought was not going to be anything but as has been happening has been surprising me of little things that were running!
And this month were:
  • deep moisturizing body lotion by Neutrogena:
promises 24-hour hydration attest that it is true that the shower has arrived next day with the hidratación.También makes sense that it is rapidly absorbed and I can also say that something is true if this cream has become one of my favorites is absorbed very fast and I have spent many years without getting any creams for that reason I hate this feeling of being sticky with life jajaj! and it is true that the hydrates are not only lets you screen out of the skin, we note that absorb and I noticed much improvement with the hairs that are left inside me after the wax.
So buy again after spending the butters I have if I do not like none more so than this;)
  • Duo Face Records makeup remover:
I have enjoyed, had no I have high hopes for them and others had used the package is pink and are very bad I crumbled in the face and the disc divided into 2 pufff a ascazo the punishment I have in the village to see if I bring them and finish them because every time I go and see them disgusted me hahaha!
These are great, no lint and I like the layer having wrinkles as well drag the product.
buy them again when I pass by Carrfour.
  • antidurezas Foot Scrub Deliplus:

How she longed to finish !!!!! seemed to be filled out only at night U_U.
Needless to say, I have not liked anything since I expected to be a gel to exfoliate as in the in basis sets that can be used in wet and dry, I expected a gel texture, but it is a very fat cream pellets (which I do not like anything) I put him in the shower is a mess with all hands miss you wet foot cream and massage!! and as no-rinse in the shower I slipped O_O.
not buy back me or crazy and also with the hardships like that, I did not like!!

  • Shea Butter Hand Cream Les Cosmetiques:
This cream at first I did not like anything, in fact he was relegated to the bag that I use little, but recently left to wear it at home and finish and has been a discovery.
might also buy it in summer and by then it seemed very heavy and greasy and now in winter I have been great, smells wonderful and moisturizes a lot I think to buy it again if winter!! ^ ^
  • Deliplus manicure effervescent tablets:
At first I thought there was going to use much, but we no longer see me making me a manicure once a week without them. let me nail super good, smells great and are very easy to use, but never use an entire half and yet I like the result.
not I have to say and repeat do not know if I have a new box in my closet lol ^ ^ *
  • Crack Repair Cream Foot Deliplus:
I've talked about this cream on more occasions. Say wonderfully moisturizing feet, which if I use it at night I wake up with super feet hydrated, which absorbs great and smelling great. Since I have another
whole house ^ ^ *
  • Moisturizer Deodorant Spray Almond oil:
This deodorant smells I like, smells like cream, no alcohol and is very important Stain! But not because I did not finish like I prefer the former of Carrfour spent the smell was better and more durable.
I do not buy it again. Egg Shampoo
Geniol:
This shampoo has been that I've started my career "without silicones and hallucinated that the first days of the tangle of hair that came out of the shower .
Gradually my hair has grown accustomed and I've been great.
smells great, lathers well, is cheap and goes a long way. Buy it again as that I have finished the Lush and large insurance Carrefour! ^ ^
Aldo Vandini Body Butter Vanilla and Macadamia:
This butter but I did not like that smell, it smells like a mixture of wonder nuts and vanilla that give desire to eat, and the smell lasts on the skin and it's nice.
But .... is very very thick and I understand it cost a lot, takes a long time aboserverse and clear if you hurry, then dressing up is an ordeal as a banker wanting to set ... UU ufffff
The summer had begun and left it out there so forgotten and so I decided I finish hecho.No'll buy it back because I do not worthwhile just for the smell.
And these are all the finished products of this month was not too bad right? So if things are going now slower, as I keep things around in the middle lol ^ ^.
you tried any? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment