Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Congratualte Someone Expecting



And finally, after all, never made the entries for the challenges. So I'm drawing on the computer and I have time yet. I say yet, because I go to classes 20 (Ugh to induction, but buenoooo primiparity).

The challenge that I will show, in which I participate is blog created by the sheets of paper and is reading books that contain any material or supernatural fantasy (Be the history, landscape and / or characters). There are different levels, I've joined at the level that I read elf 6 to 12 books. I like the challenge they have activities every month to make, which gives a great touch of creativity.

This entry will be the link of the reviews that place, and will have a direct link in the sidebar (where it says challenges).
If you want to know more, can be passed by HERE.


1. Graceling, Kristin Cashore (Read)
2. The dark divine-Bree Despain (Next purchase)

Then Can I recommend a book to the subject of fantasy? for now I'm blank. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment