Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fungus On My Cocker Spaniels Nose

Luna New Year, Cartagena, close review and challenges añooooo


Ohh Sii, and the year is over. Almost 5 days ago that 2010 does not go, and I is the time and had not written anything in the blog, but is that as in my house all wonder and nothing is safe, then I had no idea that 1 night, my mom was going out with the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to Cartagena to spend the rest of the weekend (if you do not know Ahh, Cartagena is a beautiful city, with heavenly beaches, which is less than an hour of Barranquilla, where I live. So the journey is a moment. The photo above is from the ramparts of Cartagena). Therefore, while in Cartagena, the only way to enter Blogger was through the cell so I could not write anything. Like I was hanging on his blogs and the whole thing.

I tell you also that I will not make targets of books read this year, but told GoodReads 50 books. Because I'm thinking "50 books are little" but I do not that I'm not always on vacation, and I have not always time to read. So I leave it to fate, that is what will be this year. That if I agree (This if my goal is to make 2010) to review at least 80% of what you read. take my word.

Among other review talking about, Do you remember the book my work my Santa Claus Invisible ?, That you have a nice home in blue. If Tor Moon, the same. Well, they had brought the review I promised. Today story comes, I put on it and is almost ready, just need to join the loose ideas and editing. I think tomorrow afternoon's climb, if nothing happens to my house and can not. By day after tomorrow is in the blog.

And finally, the other thing is that this week there will be several entries of the challenges in I'm going to enroll, because although I have not made a personal goal, I joined several that caught my attention. So far I have only shown the Debut Author Challenge , but I'm also thinking about joining another 3 more. This week I'll upload the entries.

And that's all. I say goodbye, a kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment