Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hairy Eroticamad Mamas

Coming Soon: I'm the number four Lore


OMG, I'm happy as a clam (?)

I tell you I have learned through Speakers Night blog that I'm number four Pittacus Lore will reach Latin America through the editorial standard. though so far the news is confirmed only in Mexico We know that Norma distributes books throughout Latin America, so it almost certainly come to Colombia and other countries ( As I ask the Editorial) (Confirmed by the publisher, is SAFE). The only bad thing is there is no release date (But it is in February), we cross our fingers that come before the premiere of the film.

I for now, I have sent to ask my copy in English by Amazon, but I have no idea when it comes because there are problems with the airline (only happens to me = S). And I want you to come quickly to take cover Alex Pettyfer!

Here is the Facebook of the Editorial Norma in Mexico where it came from the news and the first chapter has been published by the Editorial Molino Spain.

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment