Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheats For Gpsphone Pokemon Orange

Active Blog Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♕ My Recommended and not so recommended

Hello Beautiful!
Today I want to talk about the costi that use a lot lately and I would recommend you and if you do not know and if you know you know my opinion ^ ^
In some entries I have spoken as I bought it and tried it 1 2 and so I did not stretch much.
  • scrub brush Les cosmetique:
I like it for its softness to wipe its face, yet effective with dirt, I love what that leaves skin soft and camaraderie camaraderie and I love you I recommend it to all of 2 € in Carrefour.
  • Sigma F80:
sure you've seen thousands of Reviews of this brush I just tell you that I love her, that is super soft, distributes the product of wonder for all areas, leaving a great finish and used less product since as I said what all great deals. ;)
For $ 16 in Sigma: www.sigmabeauty.com

  • Quartet shades of metallics in essence Ringtone 03 Copper Rulez!
I love the tones that is, it can be worth as much for a daytime look to an evening combining the pigmentation colores.La eyeliner is fantastic and the next I have love what pigments too. A penalty that is a U.S.
THE
0.90 in Juteco.
  • Tea Tree Oil The Body Shop:

And this is the star of the recommendations! I bought long ago when I read the post Byxina on this oil, initially only used it to put a few drops on the masks before aplicármelas. But one day I decided to start using it otherwise .... putting a drop directly into the granites to see how it worked I can assure me I'm going great! I dry them before and if not yet out but threaten to go out every night a drop in the bumps and not go. It is not disappear! but do not leave and go away slowly drying thing that has prevented many brands and discomfort. For grains that come from inside that hurt me a lot also has been great since you applied and dwindled and disappeared and left me half the pot and I want to find an herbal that is 100% tea tree oil as this is 15 % only.
A real discovery! Byxi Thanks ^ ^!
costs € 6.50 at The Body Shop. Scrub
  • free oil Deliplus:
For me one of the best face scrubs I've tried, is that even for oily skin, it dries my face or leave me irritated. And me with the products for oily skin I have to be careful because soon give me allergies and put me face christ check. This exfoliating safe again because I love the scent smells great! texture and I am delighted with the results ^ ^.
Around the 3 € in Mercadona

And finally essence two things that I did not like anything.
  • Skin Pure Powder Compact:



These powders are for skin problems of fat or granite. By its terms promise to treat and prevent the emergence of more fat and grains. I can not say if they work in this regard because I have used 2 or 3 times and I can not with them, I dry the face it is a pleasure, I have used the base under and alone and no way makes me want to go to makeup remover at all times be a shame because I had goose that worked, maybe too fat to skin this product is great for me no! !
Around € 4 MakeupMania.

Glam Metal eyeliner girl techno tone 04
I have 2 tones plus one brown and one green pigment that gives pleasure even the green is difficult to remove but with this there is no way , hand pieces but as pigments in the eye is to put it and where is the outline ???¿¿¿?? and see that I liked my color purple because I have none and I like a lot but has been a disappointment for me ...
The price is not because they are a draw to win;)
And this has been all, hope you have been helpful and that you liked. Tell me your opinions!! ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment