Friday, January 28, 2011

Create Your Own Title Belt Online

Glamour Award ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

wapis
Hello!! First of all
333 are already on the blog !!!!!!! That number with more art XDDD I'm really super happy and very very grateful! A big , very much, A big thanks to each and every one of you here, I am thrilled to know that you like the blog, it makes me have more desire and struggle more every day!! Thank you so much!

I'm happy also because I have been nominated for another award very original these 3 beautiful and wonderful bloggers:
Thank you so much !!!!! If you do not know these great bloggers and blogs encourage you to overdo it! the prize is:.
Y is:
  • The winner must acknowledge the award to be possible with a link to the blog that it has awarded
  • You look at your list of blogger updates the last 5 updated, these will be the winners
  • must notify the winner.
And my nominees are:
Nya- Pink!
Hope you like it all !!!!!!!!! ^ ^ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment