Monday, December 20, 2010

Walk Through Walls Gpsphone

Check-up # 1





Check-up # 1
Answer the following questions:







• What book are you reading now?
Run or Die by James Dashner
• What page are you going?
209
• How many books have you read?
I have not finished either first = S
• What is next on your reading list?
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
• What is your record of hours yet still reading?
Despite having been interrupted many times by my sister, having to accompany my mom to buy and make unexpected calls and very long my friends, I have from 2 to 3 hours without stop reading once in the day.
• Any other comments you want to share?
I think I do well in the marathon, the book is very good and it makes me read a lot without stopping, I encantaa Run and die and I hate every time I interrupted. I finish tomorrow.


I know I said I would read and then I posted this. What happened is that as you enter the page of Marathon, was the new activity, so take advantage and I made one.
Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment