Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mac Freeware Card Maker

Check-up # 3 of Christmas


Check-Up # 3
Answer the following questions:

1. How many books end up in the Marathon?
Full a only
What were? What is the most recommend? Read
Run and die, super recommend. Half, Eating, Praying, Loving and this good until I go.
How many pages read about?
About 500
Does your reading goal?
Yes, because I only read one
proposed What was your favorite activity?
The fan-casting even though I worked so hard
What was the more difficult?
The song, for me it was difficult and a half
you participate in an upcoming marathon? What would you suggest to improve the following marathon? Anything else you want to add? course
participate. More days, more activities xD.
Thanks girls for organizing it, I laughed a lot. Besitos


0 comments:

Post a Comment