Saturday, December 25, 2010

Erection During Physical Exam

blogger


Yes, I participated in the 2nd invisible blogger friend's blog Soul with Art. So this is my entry -gift for my invisible friend blogger is ...
* *
* *
*
* *
* *

blog Athena words alone. A girl, who did not know until now that has a great imagination and has much to say with their stories, which are quite original. Very creative! Apart
notice that is a super sweet girl who loves the romance and Jack Sparrow (I also love Jack!).
So Athena, I have made the gift, a bookmark in your blog, and one of Emmett Cullen, because as I learned ENCANTAAA TE. (Do click on the images to make them look better, and if not look good, email me and I send them by e xD)



also
I give you my most prosperous wishes for Christmas, the magic lights up your heart full of love and peace. Hopefully we can learn more because I think we have several things in common. Besitos
Ahhh and before I go Jack wishes you Merry Christmas too!


PS: Although it is not Johnny Depp looks like a lot, and it's funny video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment