Monday, December 20, 2010

Recipes Usingpound Cake Mix

Thon # 1

Yesterday was very stressful, full of warmth, tiredness and a lot of sun. But I tell you that despite all odds was a very productive day, we collected more than 13 million donations for Flooded (If you do not know what I'm talking about HERE stop by.) Of course, after this exhausting work, I come today, December 20, and started reading The Winter Marathon, where I will relax reading for 3 days.

For those who ask "What is a marathon reading? You can contact the official blog and see that is there. In addition, he removed them from wanting to join too. For now I leave you with the first activity.

As # 1 activity, we have a classic.

What should do: Take a picture of the books that pretend to read in this marathon, would also be good time of setting goals, but remember that it is not a requirement fulfilled, only done in private.


see, I decided to read Run or Die by James Dashner. I picked him because he had really wanted and I arrived on Saturday, I had not started reading it until yesterday finished Moonlight, so it was perfect for the marathon.
The other book is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, I chose it because although I have not seen the movie, many have known me recommended. And so the experience has left me, "Any book is better than the movie, I bought and see such.
Now I'm putting my goals for the Marathon. In this part I'll be totally honest because the three-day marathon, and say that I will finish the two is a total lie. I wake up every day very late because I'm on vacation, so my goal will only end run or die. And if I am given the opportunity to continue to eat, Pray, Love to see where I get.
I repeat, rub through the marathon and cheer page.
Kisses to all.
PS: If my friend's blog invisible to Arts Alma passed through here, you know that already mentioned in the post where I had put something on me to know me a little more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment