Thursday, December 23, 2010

Leica Televid 77 Camera T Mount Adaptor

For those unemployed at Christmas: A decoration easy!

The truth in this vacation I've been pretty busy dita, what with my mom worked and I had to take care of my sister, the mornings were more or less a nightmare. Despite that, the evening had much free time, and even went out with my friends, leei, still had much free time. As I was bored I decided to do something useful for my home, and although it is time and I have not finished, I want to teach a hyper-simple adornment to try to do, can serve up a gift for one of those aunts, who all have, that love collecting ornaments and things of all sizes.

What to do?

Materials
  • Canutillos
  • Pins Sequins
  • styrofoam balls

I suggest I buy large right beads, pins of thinner and therefore finite and sequins are the color they want, but much more beautiful if it is consistent to Christmas that use your home (either red, green, gold, silver , blue, etc) As in my house are rare and media is blue Christmas, so my trim is blue.


1. The first step is to insert three beads on the pin (I suggest three, plus you can add as many you want).


2. Then after you insert a sequin beads (I repeat: the color you want your own).


3. And finally insert it into the Styrofoam ball along the middle line. So we continue and continue until the entire ball full. But it is becoming something like I am doing.


4. final score, half



Note: seems very fast but it takes time.
So if you are bored, Do it! Remove enough time and enough entertaining moments of boredom. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment