Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reebok Heart Monitor Manual

Marathon Reading Marathon Activity # 5 Reading




In the first, you must transcribe a couple paragraphs of the first chapter or page of the book you're reading now. Do not forget to mention the title of the book and its author.





I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. The book has a short introduction, but I've left out and I'm going to get better the start of the first chapter. I hope it will encourage, not-quite young and more like Cecilia Ahern books.
begins:

Italy
or
"Say eating"
or
Thirty-six stories the pursuit of pleasure
1.

Giovanni kiss me hope.
Uf, but for many reasons, is a crazy idea. To begin with, Giovanni is ten years younger than me and -Like most twentysomethings Italians still lives with his mother. This is enough to make it an unlikely romantic partner, since I am an American entry into the thirties, just out of a failed marriage and a divorce as endless as devastating, followed by a swift love story that is just sad breakup. These losses, one after the other, I have made you sad and fragile and as if I had about seven thousand years or less. If only for a matter of principle, I am not prepared to impose my pathetic character and destroyed the beautiful and innocent Giovanni. And if that were not enough, I've finally reached that age when a woman starting to raise her recover from losing a handsome young man with brown eyes is to take another to bed early. So I only many months now. So in fact, I decided to spend this entire year in celibacy.

Ojala who dare to read, or at least see the movie.
Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment