Monday, December 20, 2010

The International Colour Chart In Hairdressing

Marathon Reading Activity # 2 Activity




Activity # 2
What you have to do is: Find a song that relates in some way with the book you are reading, you know, one you come to mind when you think about what happens in the story.








not know the job I took this activity! He had no idea what song because I usually do not think putting in songs when I read, just listen to anything that takes my iPhone (yes, no matter what I did not agree on anything, I just like to hear something xD). So when in the marathon requested a specific song for the book, I began to think and think and see that I was going but after a while his mind was blank, without any. So since this method did not work, I began to analyze what movie or series was related to and find the song. Then I started with that, came to my mind the movie Death Race, The Death Race (By the way, is great, or at least I liked. Just a little bloody but full of action.)
really do not know why I thought that film, perhaps only because to escape from prison should be run and die, (Prison in the book would be the maze), either as that was what went through my mind. So after searching about the movie ends with this song that is itself an action scene, and I assure you this cargadísimo Run & Die action.


Song: Welcome to the jungle-Guns N 'Roses

Now I'm going to keep reading Run or Die. Sweets sueñosss

0 comments:

Post a Comment